Monday, March 26, 2007

Burger Bests

If you know me, you know I love burgers. A movie I want to see is the documentary by George Motz called Hamburger America. To be honest, I would be happy eating a burger almost every time I go out to eat. That being the case, my wife and I when eating out are almost always on an unofficial quest to experience Chicago's best burgers. And Chicago has a lot of good options.

Now Time Out Chicago has helped us along in that process by releasing their list of Chicago's 55 best burgers: It's patty time!

And wouldn't you know it, I guess I'm too late, because someone's already made it their goal to eat all 55. Where's your favorite burger found?

4 comments:

lisa :) said...

I'm shocked that The Big Downtown restaurant (in The Palmer House hotel) didn't make the list. They're burgers are awesome - as is pretty much everything on their menu!!

Chairman said...

Hey guys. When you were down in Champaign, did you guys ever have the burger over at Silvercreek? Awfully tasty.

Incidentally, for $32 at DB Bistro in NYC, run by Daniel Boulud, serves a burger that also has layers of foie gras, black truffles, and braised short ribs, which has driven some folks wild. Haven't tried it myself, but would be intrigued.

-Chairman

nope said...

That is absolutely beautiful. I will now have to join the adventure to find and conquer the best burgers.

Greg McConnell said...

Cheezborger! Cheezborger!