Sunday, October 30, 2005

Link of the Day -- Bloglines

So if you're anything like me, you enjoy reading quite a number of blogs. Now if you were jumping from blog to blog to check if there had been any updates, you'd be in for quite the time-waster. Well, lucky for us, there's a service to help us. It's called a blog reader (aka: news reader, RSS reader, or aggregator).
I use one called Bloglines. I like it because it's web-based, and thus accessible from any computer I'm at. Basically, all you do is sign up and add feeds (directions to the blogs you like) and it will show new posts whenever they're made. Very handy. There are several competitors out there, and so find one you like and get in the game.
If you read more than like 3 blogs, it's definitely worth it.
And, of course, add my blog.

No comments: