Sunday, October 16, 2005

White Sox in World Series!

Congratulations to the 2005 American League champion Chicago White Sox! Their stellar pitching, stifling defense, aggressive base running, and timely hitting made the talented Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim look like an average team.

If the Sox go on to win the World Series, it will be interesting to see how/if the dynamics between Chicago's two major league baseball teams will change in the future. For a fun trip down memory lane, you can read Westy's post on this subject from June 18.

Who do you think should have been the ALCS MVP? Here's my vote:

4 comments:

Jason said...

Heh, yeah, well if you guys ever get tired of having two teams, feel free to send one of them over to Portland, since we don't even HAVE a MLB team.

Greg McConnell said...

And if you ever get tired of having both the ocean and the mountains, feel free to send one of them over here to Chicago. =)

lisa :) said...

Since nobody's actually answering the question.... I vote for Greg as the ALCS MVP.

Greg McConnell said...

Me? Why, thank you. I guess I did wear my white socks and cheered rather loudly at times as I watched Game 5 on TV... I'm glad to see my contributions recognized. =)