Monday, May 16, 2005

Link of the Day -- The Sports Guy

Tonight I had the chance to take in my first baseball game of the season, and so sports are on my mind.
Thus, today, I'd like to share with you one of the funniest people writing about sports today. None other than The Sports Guy.
A Boston fan, Bill Simmons has gone national as a part of ESPN's Page 2. As a member of that coveted 18-34 male audience, I know from talking with my friends that here's a guy who hits that audience. I know very few serious sports fans in my age range who do not read his columns. Advertisers, are you listening?
Highlights of his journalism season include the annual NBA Draft running diary and the Super Bowl week blog. Page through the archives to find something funny on almost anything sports related.

No comments: